Defined by harmonious lines and smooth geometric curves
Designed by Gabi Potsa for Freshfiber, the Flux Table Lamp is defined by harmonious lines and smooth geometric curves. Consisting of a series of draped ribbons, the lamp makes a stunning decorative statement, giving this piece an intriguing, almost illusory lighting effect.
The Flux Suspension Lamp will beautify any room with its aerial form, creating an excellent lighting and ambience for your interior. The interlaced ribbons make up a light sculpture, which shield the illuminant and where soft light runs through, providing an alluring ambiance that will leave a lasting impression. The irregular ribbons of the lamp add movement to the form and by thus create an architectural effect that always creates a different effect depending on the viewer's perspective. Also available as a table version.
About this model
- Sculptural, layered and half open design.
- Dimensions: 8cm x 8cm x 25cm
- Bulb: 1x 4W 220-240W E14 2700K LED bulb recommended (bulb included).
- Cord: 2 meters, black fabric covered cable.
- Material: Nylon
- CE certified. UL not (yet) certified (in process).
- Designed by hand and thoroughly tested by our digital craftsmen.
- Every product we sell is a unique piece. Every product is made-to-order and hand-inspected from corner to corner.
- Fully manufactured by 3D printing.
- Ships worldwide from the Netherlands.
- Lighting pre-orders are expected to start shipping by the end of September.
- Designed by Gabi Potsa, 2019.
- Questions? Contact us